DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Birmingham with K7

Hello if you are here. I shot more today.

Here are some of the better ones. Sorry nothing outstanding. So Sorry. Just normal things I see again. Hope you like something.

IMGP4928-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/4000 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

IMGP5056-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/2000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

IMGP5117-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

IMGP5132-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

IMGP5134-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

Regards Dino26323 But wait I have another special one next in colour.

Ok this is a crazy one. The colour was just too cool here to not post this so I kind of broke the rules here and posted over the quota. Here is a colour photo because it is special in colour.

Check this out. How many things are blue here . . I never noticed when I shot it. This is the exact colour it appears on my software upon opening the file up with no colour corrections applied.

IMGP4926-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/4000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

That is the end . . Sorry for posting 6 guys but wow. This is the most amazing one for colour. One in a few thousand look like this with colour this special.
You see even when I post colour photo it is full of just one colour !!! mostly.

Regards Dino26323

Ok this is a crazy one. The colour was just too cool here to not post this so I kind of broke the rules here and posted over the quota. Here is a colour photo because it is special in colour.

Check this out. How many things are blue here . . I never noticed when I shot it. This is the exact colour it appears on my software upon opening the file up with no colour corrections applied.

View attachment 10395

That is the end . . Sorry for posting 6 guys but wow. This is the most amazing one for colour. One in a few thousand look like this with colour this special.
You see even when I post colour photo it is full of just one colour !!! mostly.

Regards Dino26323
Makes me wonder, how much more blue could it be? And the answer is none, none more blue.

FRIDAY FOTOS.
There are a lot i like today but I shot a lot that is why. So I had to cut out some great shots in order to post just 5. Ok I am biased. They are just ordinary everyday photos that you will see easily on a Friday evening after work. K7 and 135mm F2 Samyang.

IMGP5175-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/4000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

IMGP5242-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

IMGP5248-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/1000 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 400

IMGP5306-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/750 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 100

IMGP5553-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/500 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

Hope you liked something from today.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy. Regards Dino26323

A nice series. Number 1 -- excellent street portrait. And 4 is great with the Chevy steering wheel on the correct side (hahahaha), and the tonal value of 5 is good. Too bad that hunk of whatever is in the foreground, but hey, that's "street photography." Again, good series.

A nice series. Number 1 -- excellent street portrait. And 4 is great with the Chevy steering wheel on the correct side (hahahaha), and the tonal value of 5 is good. Too bad that hunk of whatever is in the foreground, but hey, that's "street photography." Again, good series.
Yes they are never quite right and something is often amiss. I missed a great shot of a soon to be Bride at a hen party i suppose. She passed exactly into the right scene and I would have loved to have got that shot. I will post the same scene tonight minus the bride unfortunately. It is a great scene. The one above of the lady and the child never captured each person optimally even though I shot 3 shots but the young mother is striking on the one picked so it even made my top 5. I might post some more from yesterday later today to kind of show some others that I personally like. I think with Street Photos the viewers may have different opinions on what they like and all kinds of prejudices come into it as well. The viewer will often dismiss a great photo because they feel it should not have intruded the subject in such a way. It is not personal. It is all about a moment the camera sees. There will be good and bad regards how attractive it makes people look. Kind and unkind but that is what can be interesting at least for me. I guess I am like the gutter Press doing this and showing people at their worst look at times.

The light is really bright and harsh now unless I stay in town for ages but all sunshine seems better than none i would say.

Cheers if you look. There are no stunners but they are not terrible.

Dino26323

Last edited:
FRIDAY FOTOS.
There are a lot i like today but I shot a lot that is why. So I had to cut out some great shots in order to post just 5. Ok I am biased. They are just ordinary everyday photos that you will see easily on a Friday evening after work. K7 and 135mm F2 Samyang.

View attachment 10412

View attachment 10413

View attachment 10414

View attachment 10415

View attachment 10416

Hope you liked something from today.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy. Regards Dino26323
Another super series, and #1 is the clear favorite this time. It's a fantastic portrait. Did you talk to them at all?

Another super series, and #1 is the clear favorite this time. It's a fantastic portrait. Did you talk to them at all?
Regards number one shot Yes that is right they were completely onboard and asked me to take their picture. ( THE FIRST PHOTO THAT DAY ) I have learned to never turn them down because you never know what it could lead to EG ERIKA and EG Drunken birds a while ago that actually made an amazin photo so you never know what you will get. Drunken birds maybe going a bit too far into the never never land perhaps.

Hello if you are watching these. Yes crazy. I am crazy to do this everyday after work most always with few exceptions being times when I was not actually at work but you are not to know that. When I am at work then I have always shot them so far.

Thunderstorms today but I found a good spot under cover and there were plenty of photos to try. Here are 5 of them and some before the rain started as you might realize.

Hope you like something. I was not to know but the girl with the pushchair has an interesting twist. The lens is focussed on the tobacco wrapper and a message warns smoking causes cancer. I though it made it interesting because she is young, has a baby and needs TO STOP SMOKING PERHAPS FOR HER FUTURE. Come on Girl wise up.

Message to Jason " the last photo here I have some without the legs chopped off of this lady. This is my favourite though. I may be wrong sometimes with the ones I pick but that is Street Photography where you are never quite sure what other people think because yes many folks do not like Street Photography at all.

IMGP5798-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/750 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

IMGP5804_1z.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • 0.0 mm f/0.0
  • 1/350 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 400

IMGP5833-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/350 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 400

IMGP5883-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/350 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 400

IMGP5921-1 copy.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-7
  • K or M Lens
  • 1/350 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 400

Best Wishes to you REGARDS Dino26323. The train is still going for now everyday it seems after work.

Back