DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Logos for Contaxinfo special edition Contax SL300R

ADDENDUM:
I guess I didn't read *all* of the instructions -- something I often fail to do. So, you may disregard my entry as it stands, if you wish: ZEISS CONTAX INFOFORUM.
RM

Hi,

I like Derek stanton's 1 and 3 and hank graber's design 2, for me I think using the red asterisk is overstating the use of it and it'll appear 3 times on the back of the camera, also 'homage' logos don't really suit something like this as it's a modern camera and I think it's important to have a logo which is distinct from the contax/zeiss logos. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

Alan.

Simplicity gives any logo a sense of common recognition. Use "SE" instead of "Special Edition". Fords might spell out "Limited Edition" on their cars, but Mercedes doesn't. I suggest:

CONTAXinfo*SE

"CONTAX" and "info" are both white; "CONTAX" is in plain lettering; "info" is in italics; "*SE" is red (the "*" matches the "T*" on Contax lenses; lettering for "SE" is like "CONTAX" except for color.

I don't know the layout of the camera, so I can't say exactly where it would go. It could fit with other information printed on the camera or separately.}}

<font color="ff0000"><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica"><font size="+1">Could I perhaps bribe any of you folk out there to vote?
Paul
lol.gif
rofl.gif

Paul,

You may have been the first, and a brave attempt it was at that ...... but only a broken 137 will secure a definite vote
happy.gif

On the other hand, my two votes are probably .... 1 sympathetic and 1 in error!

But ..... who are the 5 people who voted for Dirk's announcement?

Answer: Me, Myself and I, plus his Mum and Dad!

Hey! .... the boss must have his perks!

Kyocera Kid.

Back