DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Logos for Contaxinfo special edition Contax SL300R

184210.jpg
184211.jpg

Ok ... my first design offering, different views:

184217.jpg
184218.jpg

184219.jpg
184220.jpg

And don't forget Folks ..... a vote for Kyocera Kid is not a vote for "someone else"
happy.gif

Cheers, Kyocera Kid

Dirk .... what happens if you (or voters) choose or would like to see different elements of more than one logo competition entry?
happy.gif
I guess it could happen!

Cheers, Kyocera Kid

Dirk,
Two issues regarding how to do this:
Can you set a specific date on which all the logos would be on display and the votes entered? It makes sense to vote only when all the options are available.

The second is regarding price. I have no idea how the negotiations with Kyocera can go, and I understand there is added value in these special editions. However, there is a big gap between US prices and European prices-- don't forget to check the street prices (currently US $429) of the "standard edition" of the camera. I can imagine several US members passing on this if it is way more expensive that what they can order on the web. I know this is very tough. That's the reason I mention it.

Congratulations for getting this!

Juan

Dirk:

Outstanding! This is quite an accomplishment

I am sorry I was in Monterey, CA., trying to make a photograph, during this historic event. If there is a list please include me.

Respectfully:

Gilbert

Back