DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Logos for Contaxinfo special edition Contax SL300R

Andrey's entry is superb and classy, but perhaps even better with a capital E in Limited Edition.

Richard

I liked Andrey's enough that I "borrowed" the script font idea, and added to my other post.

189421.jpg

I vote for Hank's ideas.

It's kind of neat that the retro type is used on a digital camera.
Although, I'm not to sure about red for the type color.

Keep it simple on such a small camera, huh?

I agree... I would go for the white on my "retro" logo as well. In addition looking at photos of the camera I hadn't seen before I'd position it on the other side of the camera where there is a nice big square piece of real estate. That way all the present Contax markings can stay :
189427.gif

189428.gif

189429.gif

maybe tone it down by making it silver grey (there is a lot of text on the camera):
189430.gif

Hey Andrey .... that reverse side image looks familiar
happy.gif

Where did it come from (you naughty boy!)
happy.gif

Kyocera Kid

Hi, Bob! You absolutely right
happy.gif
I was sure that this image was located somewhere in the net. After some investigations, I found that I was incorrect, and now replace reverse side image with edited by my own.
Sorry, it's my fault.
189442.jpg

Only joking mate! No harm done!

I only knew it was one of mine as I did a negative image on a silver one, masking out some bits that didn't look right in the negative, but not others ..... oops there goes my secret of where I got the image of the black back from.

Out of interest where did you get the "real" black back image from?
happy.gif

Cheers, Kyocera Kid.

This image is also made from silver version
happy.gif

However, I mask not only red symbols and display, but pictograms too. I have not found real black back image.
If somebody needs this image to make own proposals - you welcome!

Back